Some excerpts from the full content of our constitution
- To submit to the pastoral team by supporting the vision of the RCCG RBA Parish
- In our gatherings we intend to fellowship together as we study the Word of God so that we are better equipped to feed ourselves, our families and others from the scriptures
- To support one another in prayer and friendship;
- To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability.
- To challenge and teach men the Biblical manhood principles;
- To respond to men’s true spiritual needs by putting Christ at the centre and focus on spiritual development;
- To be fuelled by prayer and believe that God responds to our prayers, so we pray for situations that needs God’s response;
- To be true servants, as God has called us to serve others as he served, Mark 10: 42-45;
- To build relationships that impact each other for God;
- To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family.
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships.
- To become a magnet for service and a resource for other church ministries and missions.
- To provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism.
- To do everything with quality and Excellency because we are God’s representatives.
ANTHEM: Hymn 377- Onward Christian Soldier
- General: The general meeting shall be held once in a month and 10 (Ten) members shall form the quorum.
- Emergency: Emergency meetings shall be convened by the General Secretary as occasion demands or at the instance of the President or when demanded by at least six financial and active members.
- Annual General Meeting: This shall be held in the month of September after the statement of Accounts, Secretary’s report and Presidential Address shall have been passed by the Executive.
- Adoption of Presidential Address
- Dissolution of the House
- Adoption of Annual Reports
- Election of Officers
The Executive Committee Meeting: This shall be held once a month or as occasion demands and shall consist of all the officers and such un-official or co-opted members approved by the General House. One third shall form the quorum.